Thursday, August 16, 2012

Finding balance

"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time."
- Leonard Bernstein

Week one of my new blog was exciting!  It was such a thrill to have finally found the inspiration I'd been lacking that I stayed up way too late each night writing away.  I woke up bleary-eyed but with the sense of accomplishment I'd been longing for.  And then I looked in the playroom I'd been neglecting. It felt like I was stepping in to an episode of Hoarders: Buried Alive.  Sorry, I didn't take a photo.

Clearly I need to work on finding some balance!

I purged, organized and revisited my original vision for the space (that's a whole other blog post!)  and thankfully things are feeling a little more settled again.

My new project is to purge, organize and revisit my vision of the bigger picture.  To re-evaluate the distribution of my energy and to find some clarity and focus in my life. To embrace the mundane and the extraordinary achievements every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment