Monday, December 10, 2012

44 days (give or take a couple of weeks)

It's December.  The ticker says only 44 days until the baby is due and I haven't blogged in months!  And we're having a baby!  And it's almost Christmas.  And did I mention the part about 44 days until the baby is due?!

I promise I've been wonderfully busy (and sometimes wonderfully NOT busy) and crafty and if we're friends on Facebook or Instagram you've heard about it all or at least seen the photo but I just don't seem to find myself compelled to blog about it.  It's quiet in here on the blog page and I guess I'm a show off.  Ha!  The immediate thrill of "likes" on Facebook is more satisfying and cross posting takes time and more thought than just uploading a photo.  Then when I finally get cozy on the couch with my laptop it's Pinterest that sucks my time.

I do love my blog and it's ever so kind of you to visit!  There will be lots to share in the coming weeks so do check back.  I may even backtrack and tell you about my wonderful DIY lip gloss or the felt puppets or about teaching the cat to read.




And here's my lovely wife back at 30 weeks.  We're behind on the photos too!

Kristen @ 30 weeks






No comments:

Post a Comment