Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Choose the things that make you happy

If you happen to drop by m'house tomorrow, please watch your step.

There are some neat little stacks of folded laundry hidden just beside a huge pile of unfolded clothes.  The garbage hasn't been taken out back and Mia lovingly plucked and spat out a ton of her fur onto one end of sofa so don't wear black.  However, don't let that stop you. This gal isn't too worried about those things and neither should you be! (the other lady of m'house might disagree somewhat but there's always tomorrow, right?!).

Today I made the most delicious Everything Coconut Cookies (gluten free) based on this recipe from Dancing Carrots.  Then I made a killer loaf of banana bread sweetened only with stevia and honey and topped with yummy toasted pecans.  Oh, and then we had homemade pizza for dinner with a carefully chosen homemade whole wheat recipe yielding a deliciously crisp-without-being-too-crunchy-for-a-picky-4.8-year-old crust hearty enough to hold our favorite toppings.

After a quick trip to the craft store, I finished the soft pink snuggle cozy sack for my new first cousin once removed, Wynn, before I started toying with a hat pattern to match.  Llewyn or Finlay will get the first trial run of said hat depending on how the sizing comes out.

So, yeah.  Maybe I didn't get to reply in a timely fashion to a few emails and perhaps the raccoons will feast on garbage tonight but no one can say we (and the local critters) aren't well fed- even on a tight budget.

Oh, and I did a kickboxing routine this morning!

Toot toot!  

*That was either the sound of me tooting my own horn or Llewyn filling his drawers.  You decide!*

No comments:

Post a Comment