Thursday, February 27, 2014

Attachment Style Child Care Available in East Vancouver


I am a fun-loving mama to two and a Licenced Early Childhood Educator providing professional and nurturing LNR child care from my home off The Drive for five years now.

I currently have two openings this coming April.  One is a full time space (Monday-Friday) and the other a part-time space (Monday-Tuesday). 


My own parenting style is rooted deeply in respectful communication, compassionate guidance and attachment with appreciation for each child as a unique individual. Combined with my gentle and playful nature, the children and I create an atmosphere of joyful learning and growth.  I am passionate about child-led learning and create a fluid environment in which children are free to develop their individual interests and skills, with quality art supplies and thoughtfully arranged outings, field trips and activities in the community.  

Our main floor looks out onto a fully gated play area shared with the other families of our co-op, enhancing our sense of community and friendships.

For more information or to arrange a visit to see if your family would be a good fit, please contact me at sbeakins@gmail.com

Warmly,

Sarah Eakins
Mama to Finlay (5.75yrs), and Llewyn (13 mos.)  


No comments:

Post a Comment